- Return to Training Update – 24 MayThe club is pleased to advise that we have gained approval from both Auckland Football and Auckland Council to begin restarting our club activities. ..read more
- COVID-19 Update – 14 MayNew Zealand Football has confirmed that at Alert Level-2 football can begin to return in a measured and calculated capacity. Subject to the Guidelines produced by Sport NZ and New Zealand Football ..read more
- COVID-19 Update – 7 MayToday's announcement from the Prime Minister has indicated that a return to sport is possible when the country moves to Alert Level 2. This is providing firm measures are in place to ensure the health and safety of participants, volunteers and supporters. ..read more
Auckland City FC have launched Skill School with Logan Rogerson, Futsal Friday with Dylan Manickum and Challenges with Jack & Kristian. Head over to their website to learn some new moves while you're at home!
New Zealand Football has also launched a Home Training Programme which you can download from their website.
2020 season information
OUR REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!
Click here for instructions on how to register via MyComet.
RETURNING TO TRAINING
Club training will begin to resume in a staged approach from Monday 25 May. There are a couple of steps that everyone will need to complete so we can stay safe and to ensure the club is able to meet our contact tracing and hygiene requirements.
- Check that your contact details are correct in MyComet and update if needed, instructions here.
- Read our player guidelines for training here and ask any questions if unsure (updated 29 May).
- Get yourself set up and familiar with IDMe, NZ Football's contact tracing system, video here, FAQs here.
- Complete the declaration form that will be sent to you soon.
Central United venue codes for IDMe:
XPDQK - Auckland Grammar School (Turf)
LGKFL - Croatian Cultural Club
NNKNY - Freyberg Field (Kiwitea Street)
OJVRL - St Peter's College (Turf)
SKMWM - Valonia Reserve
DWCAC - War Memorial Park (Denny Ave)
CYOLJ - Warren Freer Park
For all other venue codes, please check this document here.
RETURNING TO PLAYING
The season start date has been confirmed as Saturday 20 June. This includes all competitions and grades from U5 through to seniors. Due to the late start, the season has also been extended until the end of September.
About Central United FC
Central United FC is a football club of over 800 members located in the central Auckland suburb of Sandringham. Catering for all ages from 5 years old, the club strives to achieve excellence at all levels.
It is one of the most successful clubs in New Zealand having won a number of Chatham Cups, National League and Northern Regional titles.
Central United's home field at Kiwitea St is also the base for Auckland City FC which plays in the National ISPS Handa Premiership.
NRFL Premier Men
AFF/NFF Conference Women