Registrations are CLOSED until 2020
To register for the upcoming season please read the instructions below depending on whether you played for Central United FC last year, you are transferring from another club or its your first time playing football.
Current Players (you played in 2018)
- Log into MY COMET using your existing username and password using this link
- The MY COMET front page should come up with player’s name prominent
- Go to ‘Items’ tab on the left-hand side. Select “Central United FC”.
If you have trouble finding the club in the drop down list - start typing "Central U..." and you should see our name come up.
- Under personal details please 'Edit' and 'Save' all your contact details i.e. email, mob phone, home phone,school name particularly if there have been changes.
- Go to ‘Register’ tab and a list of current registration products will show up. Click the ‘+’ button on the appropriate product.
Note: Please check that you have chosen the correct football product for the age of the player. If you wish to amend the product you will need to go back and click on the red '-' button.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. The cost will show as $0.00.
Note: This does not mean free.
Central United are processing payments outside of Comet. ALL players must pay the fee shown in the registration confirmation email as soon as possible and before 31 March.
- Click 'Finish' and answer the questions on coaching, refereeing, managing and girl's only teams (if applicable). Once answered, your registration in MyComet is complete.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that your registration has gone through.
Payment can then be made via online banking following the instructions on the email to secure your registration and your place in a team this year.
Note: If you cannot remember your password please use the link provided in MyComet. This will send details to your stored email address (you may need to check your email junk-folder). If your email address has changed please email email@example.com to obtain your user name and password.
New football players
If you have not played for a club before, come play at Central United FC!
Please go to https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login and click on – ‘Don’t have an account? Sign up '
Then follow the above instructions ensuring you choose ‘Central United FC’ under ‘Club/Fed’. If you have trouble finding the club in the drop down list - start typing "Central U..." and you should see our name come up.