Registrations will be open late January!
To register for the upcoming season please read the instructions below depending on whether you played for Central United FC last year (or another club), or it is your first time playing football.
Played in 2019 (for CUFC or another club)
- Sign in to MyComet - https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ
- Check that all of your Personal Contacts are up-to-date (email, phone, school etc.).
- Select Register on the left-hand side menu.
- Type in Central United FC in the ‘Chooser seller’ field (or select from the drop-down list).
- Select the shopping cart icon for the product that is the correct age grade for the player being registered.
Note: If you need to change the product you can click on the red '-' button.
- Complete all the information fields required and select continue.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select proceed to check out.
- Agree to the T&Cs and select submit payment (even if there is no payment).
Note: The cost is currently showing as free until the online payment option is made available, but does not mean the product is free. ALL players must pay the fee to the shown in the registration confirmation email as soon as possible before Friday 28 February.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Comet if the registration was completed successfully.
If you cannot remember your password please use the link provided in MyComet. This will send details to your stored email address (you may need to check your email junk-folder). If your email address has changed please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your user name and password.
If you have any other difficulties with MyComet, please email email@example.com
New football players
If you have not played for a club before, come and play at Central United FC!
Please go to https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login and click on – ‘if you are new to football and do not have a profile - Sign up'
Then follow the instructions above.