As the government has announced the move to Alert Level 2 on Sunday, we can now proceed with the games sessions we had planned for the coming week!
- U9-U12 Girls: Tuesday 9 March, 4:00-5:00pm at Valonia Reserve
- U9 Mixed: Thursday 11 March, 4:00-5:00pm at Valonia Reserve
- U10 Mixed: Friday 12 March, 4:00-5:00pm at Seymour Park
- U11 Mixed: Thursday 11 March, 5:15-6:15pm at Valonia Reserve
- U12 Mixed: Friday 12 March, 5:15-6:15pm at Seymour Park
- U13-U16 Girls: Tuesday 9 March, 5:15-6:15pm at Valonia Reserve
- U13 Mixed: Tuesday 9 March, 5:15-6:15pm at Valonia Reserve
Note: Girls can play in mixed if preferred.
If there are any cancellations due to weather, this will be updated on our website at 2:00pm on the day of the session.
Our online payment system is now live in MyComet! When registering you will now have the option to pay through MyComet. If you are having trouble with registering through MyComet, please get in touch so we can get you sorted.
For instructions on how to register, check out our website here: https://www.centralunitedfc.co.nz/registrations/
Over the coming weeks we will confirm the teams and training can begin once the council opens the fields for winter play from Monday 19 April, ahead of the season starting Saturday 8 May.
APRIL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
We will be running a school holidays program for juniors on Monday 22 April to Thursday 22 April, 9:00am to 12:00pm at St Peters College Turf. Registration will open later this month, keep an eye on our website and Facebook page.
If you have any questions on junior football at Central United, please contact Michael via email on email@example.com