COVID-19 Update – 7 May

COVID-19 Update – 7 May

Today’s announcement from the Prime Minister has indicated that a return to sport is possible when the country moves to Alert Level 2. This is providing firm measures are in place to ensure the health and safety of participants, volunteers and supporters.

The club will await further guidance from NZ Football regarding football-specific requirements for returning to training and competition, and then we will be taking the time to ensure we are in a position to meet all of these requirements before restarting any football activities.

We will be in touch again soon when we have further information.

Comments are closed.
Auckland City FC launches Skill School for players during lockdown
NZ Football has postponed all community football until 30 May
Registrations for the 2020 Winter season are still OPEN
toggle