To register for the upcoming season please read the instructions below depending on whether you played for Central United FC last year, you are transferring from another club or its your first time playing football.
Current Players (you played for Central United FC in 2017)
- Locate the recent email from MY COMET which was sent to all 2017 players. It will include your username and password. Log into MY COMET using the username and password using this link https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login
- The MY COMET front page should come up with player’s name prominent
- Go to ‘Items’ tab on the left-hand side. Select “CENTRAL UTD FC”.
- Under personal details update contact data i.e. email, mob phone, home phone
- MY COMET currently does not allow school age players to record their school name. We would like to put you in teams with your school mates so to work around this issue please add a 'Twitter' line in the 'Contacts' tab and type in the player’s school name.
- Go to ‘Register’ tab and a list of current registration products will show up. Click the ‘+’ button on the appropriate product. IMPORTANT: Please check that you have chosen the correct football product for the age of the player. If you wish to amend the product you will need to go back and click on the red minus.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. The cost will show as $0.00. This does not mean free but is a workaround due to a problematic system. ALL players must pay the fee shown in the registration confirmation email as soon as possible and before 31 March.
- Click 'Finish' and your registration in MyComet is complete.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that your registration has gone through.
Payment can then be made via online banking following the instructions on the email to secure your registration and your place in a team this year.
NB. If you have not received your MyCOMET user name and password from NZF, please check your email junk-folder. If it is still nowhere to be found, please email email@example.com to obtain your user name and password.
Players TRANSFERRING to CENTRAL UNITED
If you are transferring from another club to Central United FC please email firstname.lastname@example.org